The Zero Pave is Speedplay's minimalist race-tuned design built specifically to handle the harsh and unpredictable conditions of the legendary European cobbled classics.
Based on Speedplay's popular Zero pedal technology Pave pedals shave non-essential material to ensure entry and release in wet dirty environments.
Developed exclusively for Speedplay's professional cycling teams Zero Pave pedals have been thoroughly tested and proven over the years with numerous victories in the world's toughest races including Paris-Roubaix Tour of Flanders Gent-Wevelgem and Strade Bianche.
- Minimalist skeletal pedal design for optimal functionality in extreme conditions. All non-essential body material has been shaved away for maximum clearance.
- One needle bearing and two cartridge bearings per pedal
- Heat-treated stainless steel body contruction for maximum strength and durability and Titanium Axles.
- Built-in grease-injection port for easy maintenance
- Zero Pave System includes Zero edition Pave Cleats
- All the features and benefits of standard Speedplay Zeros
- Hand assembled at Speedplay in San Diego California
WESTBROOK CYCLES DELIVERY NOTICE
FREE when you spend over £50.00 in a single order
Otherwise it's typically £3.99 per order
Delivery should be expected between 2-3 working days unless stated on product page.
Approximately 4-10 working days depending on country
via Parcelforce Signed Delivery (fully traceable service). Please add items to the basket to calculate delivery for desired country.
If your country isn't listed for delivery at checkout please contact us.
Delivery of Bikes
We ship all our bikes free of charge within the United Kingdom (excl. Jersey and the Channel Islands at this time) and all our bikes come pre-assembled with just a few tweaks required (Please see our Bike Build Instruction page for details of assembly required).
All our bikes undergo a safety check before being re-boxed for shipping which can during busy periods take a little longer to complete so whilst we aim to ship all our bikes within two working days of the order please allow for additional time for this process.
All our consignments irrespective of the carrier require a signature upon delivery, deliveries are typically made between 08:00 and 18:00 so please bare this in mind when choosing a delivery address.
We do try when possible to reuse packaging from our own suppliers in order to send purchased items to our customers, we ask if the packaging is still in good condition after you've received your goods then please try to use it again or recycle if not possible.