Here at Westbrook Cycles, we are committed to offering the best value available in the UK. While we strive to do so by providing an unmatched range of products and excellent customer service, we also work hard to always be competitively priced. We will endeavour to match the prices of our competitors, where possible.
What requirements must be met to have a price matched?
All of Westbrook Cycles products destined for delivery within the UK are eligible for a price match. However, if the product offered elsewhere, its purchase price, and the competitor must meet the following criteria:
• The competitor’s product must be identical as that offered at Westbrook Cycles (e.g., same size, colour, specification, model year, etc.)
• The competitor must be an authorised dealer of the said brand
• The competitor’s product must be in stock at the time of the price matching
• The competitor’s price must include delivery, or, if not, delivery costs will be added to the offer price to create a total price inclusive of delivery (delivery costs will be estimated using the competitor’s delivery policies based on that product alone being ordered)
• The competitor’s price must be publicly advertised online and verifiable at the time of the price matching, and cannot include any volume, personal or membership discounts. We cannot match multi-item promotional offers like “buy one get one free” or bulk buying discounts
• The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to consumers, e.g., no auction or marketplace sites like ebay or Amazon resellers. (If you have a price from an international retailer, we will still endeavour to match the price, but we cannot guarantee it - please ask!)
Note that no other promotional offers can be used with a product which is price matched. In other words, discount vouchers cannot be applied to price matched products to receive a further discount. We cannot retroactively price match after the product has been ordered. We reserve the right to restrict the number of items which can be purchased at a matched price to that which can be reasonably expected to be for personal use – purchase of multiple items at a matched price will only be allowed at the discretion of Westbrook Cycles customer service team.
How Does It Work?
If the product for which you are interested in requesting a price match meets the requirements, simply enter the details in our price match page.
Providing we receive all this information, and it meets our guidelines, we will then email you a voucher code that covers the price difference. You can then enter that code within your Westbrook Cycles shopping basket to reduce your purchase price for the product down to the agreed price. (Note that the voucher code generated is single use, product specific and valid for 48 hours.) If the requirements for a price match are not met, we will provide you with a clear explanation why.