• 130BCD Standard.
• Use with 5-arm crank, or 4 w/hidden 5th bolt SRAM Exogram crank.
• Mount chainring in outer position on crank.
• 42T or 40T
• Wide/Narrow tooth profile for better chain retention
• 10 or 11sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
• Machined mfg 4.5mm plate 7075 T6 Aluminum for superior stiffness
• Hard Black Anodizing for longer wear
• SRAM BUILDS- Must be used in with SRAM 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example : SRAM Type 2
• SHIMANO BUILDS – Since Shimano does not make a clutch road/CX type rear derailleur for use with their road shifters, please always use a chain guide device in very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
• Stamped and machined manufacturing
• Unique Wide/Narrow tooth profile for chain retention
REAR DERAILLEUR- Must be used with Mid or Long cage 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example SRAM Type 2
In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
WESTBROOK CYCLES DELIVERY NOTICE
FREE when you spend over £50.00 in a single order
Otherwise it's typically £3.99 per order
Delivery should be expected between 2-3 working days unless stated on product page.
Approximately 4-10 working days depending on country
via Parcelforce Signed Delivery (fully traceable service). Please add items to the basket to calculate delivery for desired country.
If your country isn't listed for delivery at checkout please contact us.
Delivery of Bikes
We ship all our bikes free of charge within the United Kingdom (excl. Jersey and the Channel Islands at this time) and all our bikes come pre-assembled with just a few tweaks required (Please see our Bike Build Instruction page for details of assembly required).
All our bikes undergo a safety check before being re-boxed for shipping which can during busy periods take a little longer to complete so whilst we aim to ship all our bikes within two working days of the order please allow for additional time for this process.
All our consignments irrespective of the carrier require a signature upon delivery, deliveries are typically made between 08:00 and 18:00 so please bare this in mind when choosing a delivery address.
We do try when possible to reuse packaging from our own suppliers in order to send purchased items to our customers, we ask if the packaging is still in good condition after you've received your goods then please try to use it again or recycle if not possible.