Northwave's versatile MTB boot for extreme conditions designed to deliver comfort warmth and performance in a winter boot. Constructed from GoreTex's Koala membrane a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from -10 to +5°C these boots supply all the warmth and comfort you would expect in winter conditions. The shoes provide a waterproof barrier with excellent thermal insulation and the same excellent power transfer that Northwave owners have come to expect from their shoes. The Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole is highly stiff rated 8 by Northwave as well as supplying all the grip needed for winter rides with its aggressive tread pattern. The addition of the Climaflex collar completes the package as a pair of superb boots to tackle off-road winter rides for 2017/18.
No matter the season riders just want to focus on pedalling and maximizing their performance with no distractions. Northwave’s next generation of winter boots is now one-step closer to riders’ needs with the brand new Climaflex collar construction.
Free from overlaps and Velcro the Climaflex collar is designed to deliver unprecedented mobility for riders and make their winter boots feel like an extension of their legs. Without the use of conventional Velcro multi-panel ankle designs that limit your body’s natural movements the foot and ankle feel like an integral part of the body as soon as the boots are on to they fit like a seamless connection that minimizes hotspots.
This unbeatable freedom of movement sets a before-and-after for winter shoes that perfectly matches the Climaflex protection from the weather created by the combination of soft highly insulating thermal Neoprene and the extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane in key areas. The two synergistically create a wind- and waterproof barrier that keeps feet warm and cosy.
• Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
• The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -10°C
• Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
• Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
• TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
• SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
• The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
• Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
• The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
• 360° reflective inserts
WESTBROOK CYCLES DELIVERY NOTICE
FREE when you spend over £50.00 in a single order
Otherwise it's typically £3.99 per order
Delivery should be expected between 2-3 working days unless stated on product page.
Approximately 4-10 working days depending on country
via Parcelforce Signed Delivery (fully traceable service). Please add items to the basket to calculate delivery for desired country.
If your country isn't listed for delivery at checkout please contact us.
Delivery of Bikes
We ship all our bikes free of charge within the United Kingdom (excl. Jersey and the Channel Islands at this time) and all our bikes come pre-assembled with just a few tweaks required (Please see our Bike Build Instruction page for details of assembly required).
All our bikes undergo a safety check before being re-boxed for shipping which can during busy periods take a little longer to complete so whilst we aim to ship all our bikes within two working days of the order please allow for additional time for this process.
All our consignments irrespective of the carrier require a signature upon delivery, deliveries are typically made between 08:00 and 18:00 so please bare this in mind when choosing a delivery address.
We do try when possible to reuse packaging from our own suppliers in order to send purchased items to our customers, we ask if the packaging is still in good condition after you've received your goods then please try to use it again or recycle if not possible.