An advanced cycling computer with the latest technologies and interactive features.
You, your Phone and Lezyne GPS: The Cycling Trinity. Our brand new GPS range now works in harmony with your Smartphone, making it the ultimate cycling device. Use mapping from the Lezyne GPS Root website to follow a route, tackle Strava KOMs and QOMs with our Live Segments feature and stay connected with phone notifications direct to your GPS unit. These feature-rich GPS computers now have enhanced accuracy with an internal accelerometer to give you the best possible data about your ride or race.
The Super GPS is an advanced cycling computer programmed with the latest technologies and interactive features. At its core, the device offers ultra reliable ride tracking by combining three forms of measurements: GPS/Glonass, which tracks the rider; a barometer, which measures atmospheric pressure and balances out elevation; and an accelerometer (detects movement), which cancels out GPS "drift" and saves battery life. Advanced data and training information can be collected when paired to a power meter, heart rate monitor or a speed/cadence sensor through the device’s ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth Smart connections. Furthermore, when paired to an iOS or Android smart phone, the unit offers many more advanced options. The Super GPS can display incoming text messages, emails and phone calls, along with turn-by-turn navigation and Strava Live Segments, when paired with the free Lezyne Ally app. Additionally, the display can be personalized to show just the basics, or all the bells and whistles, with up to five customizable pages to navigate. And its best-in-class battery has a runtime of up to 24 hours.
• Large, easy to read display with backlight
• Durable, compact composite construction
• Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS/Glonass satellites with a barometer and accelerometer
• Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
• Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
• Intuitive four button operation
• Lithium polymer battery provides up to 24 hours of runtime
• Micro USB rechargeable
• Stores up to 400 hours of ride data
• Customizable fields and page count
• Custom alerts and auto presets
• Extremely weather resistant
• Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
• Customizable fields and page count
• Receive text, email and phone call notifications when paired with Bluetooth Smart enabled iOS or Android devices
• Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
• Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
• Compatible with most training and GPS-based websites
• Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
• Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
• Live tracking and Strava segments
• Turn-by-turn navigation
• Live Tracking and Strava segments
• Heart Rate: Current, Average, Max.
• Cadence: Current, Average
• Power* (6 data display options)
• Electronic drivetrain data
• Speed: Current, Average, Max.
• Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
• Time: Ride Time, Clock
• Laps and lap averages
• Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
• GPS signal strength
• Battery life indicator for device and paired peripherals
• Connected devices icons
• Bread crumb trail page
*Bluetooth® Smart or ANT+™
WESTBROOK CYCLES DELIVERY NOTICE
FREE when you spend over £50.00 in a single order
Otherwise it's typically £3.99 per order
Delivery should be expected between 2-3 working days unless stated on product page.
Approximately 4-10 working days depending on country
via Parcelforce Signed Delivery (fully traceable service). Please add items to the basket to calculate delivery for desired country.
If your country isn't listed for delivery at checkout please contact us.
Delivery of Bikes
We ship all our bikes free of charge within the United Kingdom (excl. Jersey and the Channel Islands at this time) and all our bikes come pre-assembled with just a few tweaks required (Please see our Bike Build Instruction page for details of assembly required).
All our bikes undergo a safety check before being re-boxed for shipping which can during busy periods take a little longer to complete so whilst we aim to ship all our bikes within two working days of the order please allow for additional time for this process.
All our consignments irrespective of the carrier require a signature upon delivery, deliveries are typically made between 08:00 and 18:00 so please bare this in mind when choosing a delivery address.
We do try when possible to reuse packaging from our own suppliers in order to send purchased items to our customers, we ask if the packaging is still in good condition after you've received your goods then please try to use it again or recycle if not possible.