The new titanium disc frame ready to take you the distance
AEROgrade brushed Ti3AL/2.5V frame.
Tapered milled head tube with matching full carbon Flat Mount disc fork.
Integral Forged rear Titanium Shimano disc flat mount.
Integrated Mudguard and Rack mounts.
Fantastic tyre clearance for wide tyres, mudguards and grime.
• Custom Drawn: Ti3AL/2.5V tubeset.
• Internal cable routing: DI2 compatibility.
• Fork: ‘TRACER DISC 1.5' Full carbon fork with Shimano 'Flat Mount' and mudguard eyelets.
• Disc Mount: Inboard Shimano Disc Flat Mount.
• Includes Headset, 34.9mm Seat Clamp, 160mm Post Mount Brake Adaptors and all DI2/Mechanical cable guides.
• Seat Post: 31.6mm [not included].
• Front mech: 34.9mm.
• BB: 68mm. British.
• Headset :ntegrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube. FSA No.42/ACB headset included with frame.
• CWSR: ‘Cold Worked Stress Relieved’ tubing. The tubing is shaped cold and then goes through a process to remove the stresses built up within the tube during forming.
• RACK MOUNT: Rear pannier rack mount.
WESTBROOK CYCLES DELIVERY NOTICE
FREE when you spend over £50.00 in a single order
Otherwise it's typically £3.99 per order
Delivery should be expected between 2-3 working days unless stated on product page.
Approximately 4-10 working days depending on country
via Parcelforce Signed Delivery (fully traceable service). Please add items to the basket to calculate delivery for desired country.
If your country isn't listed for delivery at checkout please contact us.
Delivery of Bikes
We ship all our bikes free of charge within the United Kingdom (excl. Jersey and the Channel Islands at this time) and all our bikes come pre-assembled with just a few tweaks required (Please see our Bike Build Instruction page for details of assembly required).
All our bikes undergo a safety check before being re-boxed for shipping which can during busy periods take a little longer to complete so whilst we aim to ship all our bikes within two working days of the order please allow for additional time for this process.
All our consignments irrespective of the carrier require a signature upon delivery, deliveries are typically made between 08:00 and 18:00 so please bare this in mind when choosing a delivery address.
We do try when possible to reuse packaging from our own suppliers in order to send purchased items to our customers, we ask if the packaging is still in good condition after you've received your goods then please try to use it again or recycle if not possible.