PRODUCT DATA And SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Due to expansion we are looking for a self-motivated and hardworking individual to join our busy digital team, based in our store in Stokesley. You will need good communication skills and a level of computer literacy suitable to the role, and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is advantageous but not essential.
The job role will involve:
• Creating and managing products on our content management system
• Basic product image editing
• Updating stock information
• Creating content to be shared via our social media channels
• Expanding reach and building on our existing follower base on social media
The ideal candidate will:
• Be interested in cycling
• Have basic technical knowledge of both road and mountain bikes
• Have basic Photoshop skills, although training will be provided
• Have a keen attention to detail
Salary is competitive. There’s also a staff discount and the opportunity to be part of a great team and a growing business.