- Product Overview
- Brand Details
- DT Swiss has raised the bar for the ultimate XC rim even higher by creating the finest MTB rim money can buy
- Constructed from carbon fibre, the XRC 330 pushes rim technology to new limits and shows what DT Swiss are really capable of
- This a premium, pro-quality rim for the red-blooded athlete who requires the finest and lightest equipment the industry has to offer
- This feather-weight rim is remarkably tough and is suitable for XC racers, 24 hour racers and those looking to build the lightest possible wheel
- An unbeatable level of performance from the world leaders in rim and wheel technology
- The stunning, ultra-tough, disc-only carbon fibre clincher rim will build into a super light wheelset with a glorious, silky smooth ride, offering the benefits of lower rotational mass without compromising on strength and durability
- Over 17% lighter than the lightest alloy offering from DT Swiss
- Weight: 330 grams
DT Swiss is a globally renowned manufacturer of bicycle components with branches in the USA, the EU and Asia. Around 500 employees develop, produce and market our first-class products around the world. As a dynamic and international company, for 20 years our focus has been on our innovative products with fascinating designs and outstanding Swiss quality features. DT Swiss has continuously developed its product pallet and is now one of the leading manufacturers of spokes, nipples, hubs, rims, wheels, shock absorbers and suspension forks.
WESTBROOK CYCLES DELIVERY NOTICE
FREE when you spend over £50.00 in a single order
Otherwise it's typically £3.99 per order
Delivery should be expected between 2-3 working days unless stated on product page.
Approximately 4-10 working days depending on country
via Parcelforce Signed Delivery (fully traceable service). Please add items to the basket to calculate delivery for desired country.
If your country isn't listed for delivery at checkout please contact us.
Delivery of Bikes
We ship all our bikes free of charge within the United Kingdom (excl. Jersey and the Channel Islands at this time) and all our bikes come pre-assembled with just a few tweaks required (Please see our Bike Build Instruction page for details of assembly required).
All our bikes undergo a safety check before being re-boxed for shipping which can during busy periods take a little longer to complete so whilst we aim to ship all our bikes within two working days of the order please allow for additional time for this process.
All our consignments irrespective of the carrier require a signature upon delivery, deliveries are typically made between 08:00 and 18:00 so please bare this in mind when choosing a delivery address.
We do try when possible to reuse packaging from our own suppliers in order to send purchased items to our customers, we ask if the packaging is still in good condition after you've received your goods then please try to use it again or recycle if not possible.
V12 Retail Finance is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority
How to apply
Applying for finance is as easy as making a normal purchase.
Fill your basket with everything you want from our site and go to the checkout.
During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
You will be sent to our finance provider’s secure server to complete your application.
Finance provider V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.
To apply for finance you must be:
At least 18 years old.
A permanent UK resident.
In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employed, or living with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment.
In receipt of a pension if you are retired.
Able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
Who provides the finance?
Our finance is supplied by V12 Retail Finance. It is the UK’s only specialist retail finance provider. Its secure and friendly online system can provide you with a decision in seconds.
Can my order be sent to a different address?
Finance orders can only be shipped to the address given in your finance application.